Brand New Not Reconditioned So No Surcharge And You Do Not Need To Send Your Old Alternator back.
The DENSO Difference
DENSO introduced its first automotive Alternators in the 1960s. Since then we have pioneered a variety of new alternator designs capable of producing more electrical power more efficiently, yet in a smaller, lighter unit. In 2000, for example, DENSO introduced the world’s first SC (Segment Conductor) alternator using a rectangular conductor for its stator coil. By raising the winding density (space factor) from 45 percent to 70 percent, we were able to make the SC Alternator 20 percent lighter and achieve 50 percent higher output than a conventional type.
Features and Benefits
- 100%OE specification: for quality fit, appearance and service life
- All ‘new in box’: no remanufactured units, no core surcharge or return policy
- Maximum efficiency: smallest and lightest in the world for their output
- Rigorous manufacturing and testing: meet highest standards of performance
- First choice of the aftermarket: for a trouble-free repair
- Optimised stator and rotor sizes: improve magnetic circuit to increase output
- Two blades integrated with the rotor: reduce fan noise, size and weight